Effective estate management requires accurate and up-to-date tree safety and asset information. With OTISS, your staff can use their mobile phones, to routinely and inexpensively monitor the tree safety, park/street furniture and field assets on the estate.
The OTISS approach
- Website for managing estate inventory and data.
- On-site data collection and photos by staff using phone or tablet.
- Tailored reports with charts and tables.
- Maps and colour coded icons.
- Online collaboration with staff and sub-contractors.
Tree Safety & Risk Assessment
- Implement Tree Management and Tree Safety Policies.
- Customised survey forms: Basic Tree Safety, ISA 2013 Risk Assessment, etc.
- Audit trail ‘duty of care’, with photos and history of annual surveys.
- nline collaboration with aboricultural consultants and sub-contractors.
- Customised asset types and survey forms.
- Detailed inventory of what and where.
- Plan and carry out regular surveys.
- Audit trail, photos and history of annual surveys.
- Itemised work and repair sheets.
- Ad-hoc inspections for damage and vandalism.
Good photos reduce the need for detailed descriptions, and speed up the survey process. The photos are considered to be an integral part of the survey and are sync’ed to the OTISS website along with the other survey data.
Upload your estate plans, Ordnance Survey Mastermap, CAD drawings, PDFs or geo-referenced maps. Also available are: OpenStreetMap, Google Street and Aerial Maps. READ MORE…
Predefined and customised Excel and PDF charts and data tables for you to encorporate into management reports.
Summaries, details and individual item reports.
Share maps, photos, data and reports directly with your staff and management. Team surveying on large sites with your colleagues and sub-contractors.