The Arboricultural Consultants’ job of surveying trees, collecting data and preparing reports is made more efficient and cost effective when using the Tree Survey and BS5837 Survey Android™ applications and OTISS’s online maps and reporting facilities.
The OTISS approach
- Website for managing clients, surveys and data.
- On-site data and photo collection using Android phone, tablet or GPS device.
- Customised survey forms.
- Tailored reports with charts and tables.
- Maps and colour coded trees and groups.
- Online collaboration with clients, staff sub-contractors.
- Complete BS5837:2012 survey form.
- Automatic calculation of RPA.
- Colour coded icons BS5837 retention category.
- CAD/DXF drawings with crown, RPA and shadow.
- Compatible with KeyTREE and ArborCAD.
Tree Safety & Risk Assessment
- Customised survey forms for each client.
- Tree Risk Assessment: ISA, QTRA, THREATS, Matheny & Clark and more.
- Audit trail, photos and history of annual surveys.
Good photos reduce the need for detailed descriptions, and speed up the survey process. The photos are considered to be an integral part of the survey and are sync’ed to the OTISS website along with the other survey data.
Upload your site/topography plans, CAD drawings, Ordnance Survey Mastermap, PDFs and geo-referenced maps. Also available are: OpenStreetMap, Google Street and Aerial Maps.
OTISS does not force you to use a particular report format. Instead we provide a set of customisable charts and data tables (PDF and Excel), maps and CAD; for you to encorporate into reports and work schedules.
Share maps, data and reports directly with your clients. Team surveying on large sites with your colleagues and sub-contractors.
Why not start your free trial today?
OTISS is an online service, there is no software to install or maintain on your PCs. After the free trial, users pay an annual subscription for the use of the system.
Arboricultural students can use OTISS for free for coursework and study.
The OTISS survey apps run on all Android phones, tablets and GPS devices. You can also use an Android tablet linked via your iPhone for on-site surveying.