OTISS provides the following mobile survey apps for Android phones, tablets and GPS devices.
- On your Android phone, tablet or GPS device, goto the Google Play Store and search for “OTISS”, “tree survey”, “bs5837 survey”, “path survey” or “asset survey” as required.
- Install the app. Then Open it.
- Enter your login details if you already have an OTISS account, or use the app to Sign Up for an OTISS account.
- We also allow users to register and login via their Google/Facebook/etc accounts. As long as you use the same email address as used in Google/Facebook/etc, you can use OTISS fully and we never see (or store) your password.
- Press CheckOnline to see the list of surveys already created.
- Tap on the survey to Download it to the device.
- Start surveying…
Stay up to date
We recommend that you always use the latest release of the survey apps. You will then have all the latest features, enhancements and fixes.
Your Android phone/tablet can do the ‘auto-update’ for you or you can manually update each app – please read https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en