OTISS now supports various tree safety risk assessment methodologies (e.g. ISA, Matheny and Clark 1994, THREATS ). As part of each tree inspection, you fill in the risk factors that are used to automatically calculate a resulting risk category. OTISS supports the standard methodologies listed below, and you can also adapt the two generic algorithms to setup your own method.
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment (2013) – International Society of Arboriculture
- Matheny and Clark (1994) Tree Risk Assessment
- THREATS – Tree Hazard: Risk Evaluation and Treatment System
- Configurable multiplication / probability methodology
- Configurable addition based methodology
- We are investigating how QTRA and CAVAT may be included in a future release.